Saturday, October 24, 2009

Last Thought On F-451

Finally an end to a very engaging and informative discussion of Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit-451. All the class discussions and assignments were very helpful in understanding the novel from many different perspective. There were many theories and analogies pitched in by fellow classmates. I find them all very interesting and insightful, these even helped me understand the novel better. Even the class presentation this week were very detailed and professionally handled. My project and much of the graded work is the product of all of the above. I am very thankful to all the classmates for a rich and vibrant exchange over the book discussions. Now, I will be presenting my project on Professor Faber on Monday, this is my creativity and fictional ideas for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment