Sunday, October 11, 2009

Class Discusssions

The past few weeks had been very engaging and involved for the English composition class. It felt more like a literature class then a writing class. I enjoyed most of the class discussions and got involved in most of them, sharing my point of view. We had open dialogue and different opinions from many classmates.
No two person had similar understanding of the novel, the scenes and their characters, these really helped me understand the book more in depth. Which helped me understand the F-451 in a wide screen panoramic view. I was very skeptical in the beginning and was hoping as of to have just one class discussion because, I find the beginning chapters very twisted and confusing. But now I am glad as learning from all those class encounters which will help me write a literary analysis.
Thanks everyone in the class for productive and intersting inputs.

No comments:

Post a Comment